Stonehouse School Trustees (registered charity 299061)
The term “stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stonehouse School Trustees, 2 Homelea, Church road, Stroud Gl5 4JE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk’s prior written consent.
• While stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk control.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
1.2. Links to and from other websites
Connected websites that can be accessed via links from this Website are subject to separate terms and conditions. You must therefore read those terms and conditions carefully before using those sites.
1.3. Links to third party websites
on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk makes no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website and accepts no liability for the content or for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such websites or goods or services purchased from them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
1.4 If you would like to link to this website
you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk logo; (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website; (c) you do not in any way imply that stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk is endorsing any products or services other than its own; (d) you do not misinterpret your relationship with stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk nor present any other misleading information about stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk (e) you do not otherwise use any stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk trade marks displayed on this website without express written permission from stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk; (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you or your employer; and (g) your website does not contain content that could reasonably be construed as distasteful, offensive or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
1.5 stonehouseschooltrustees.org.uk expressly reserves the right